Bebsp;I've& for myself.
我见过所以我知晓。
There's only so mubsp;this to;offer,
这小镇有的只有这么多,
and I'm not saying that's so bad.
我的意思并非不屑。
But I know there's&hat's out there,
但未知遍布在这世界,
'bsp;it's a&hat I onbsp;had.
因我曾拥有那一切。
(紫悦)
Beyond these rooms, beyond these walls~~
房间之后,墙壁外廓~~
So mubsp;to learn, I 't& all.
还有很多未曾见识过。
(余晖烁烁)
This town is&his sbsp;is safe~~
小镇如家,设施完备~~
but ho;I be home and still feel out of place?
但不是真的家,怎么步入正轨?
(紫悦)
And I know there's&hat's out there,
未知遍布在这世界,
another world to explore.
比如另一个王国。
(余晖烁烁)
And I know there's&hat's out there,
未知遍布在这世界,
am I wrong for wanting more?
想更多是否有错?
(紫悦和余晖烁烁合唱)
And I 't ;for it to happen,
我迫不及待让它发生,
but ;it is I bsp;say.
但说不出它的是非。
I just know there's&hat's out there,
只知道它在这世界,
and it's bsp;out my name.
呼唤我名字去追。
And I'm searbsp;for the answer,
为答案我不惜波折,
'bsp;I feel I've lost my way.
因我已经迷失方位。
I may not know what's really out there.
我也许不知其中详略。
but I'll find out someday——!
但答案终在结尾——!
I'll find out someday......